Monday, June 27, 2011

Connection Resumed - Up and Running

Actually, connection was restored a week back :P
But still unstable!
Did 2 different speed test and still only gave me 20-30mbps out of 100mbps during non-peak hour.
Wasn't able to update too due to slight stupid flu.
Not serious but it adds burden to a terrible backache!
Anyway, alive right now.

Been awhile since I last updated my YouTube account maybe I should do something before 1st July arrive.
Partly also due to me planning to do my Assignment 2 near July period and now add-on with the news that the pathway for my cohort has expired.
I will need to send an email to the course coordinator ASAP and also to clarify some 1 or 2 module.
Seriously, motivation is still low...
Once in a while I "caught" myself just staring into my computer screen for 20-30minutes plus doing nothing.
Getting harder and harder to concentrate too.
Think it might be related to me not exercising like I used to.

And, so, ya.
I got fat >.<
But good that my calf muscles have FINALLY soften down considerably compared to these few years.
Think I will just mainly do cross-trainers for now.

Hmmm...
Now this lazy bugger has to get her arse up and attend school~

Speaking of coming July...


Need I really remind 'cha?
LoLx.

P.S: Couldn't find a cooler picture!





P.P.S: Actually, I was just lazy! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment