Friday, December 16, 2011

The Aaron Tan Saga

Link

Thoughts?

I don't give a crap about a small timer acting big like him.

It was interesting watching some of the response videos though.

This is one of my favorite.
Good job dude!


As well as from our Mr Brown lolx! 
 
Oh!
And definetly not to forget - The nice Hilter parody series :P

To think that the next thing I would post on my blog after such a long time is about a crappy 18 year old feeling like crap and posted a super crap video on YouTube.

And crapping craps all the way thinking he is like a boss.

I am pretty sure my crappy videos ain't even as crap as him.

So he is just a waste of time.

That said.

Time to MW3.


P.S: Most of the responses done by Singaporeans in response to the Crappy Tan Saga video are actually parody. So no, they don't actually support him. Non-Singaporeans might not catch the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment