Monday, January 28, 2013

Dead Space


Have finally decided to complete Dead Space and done so just 5 minutes ago.

The only reason why I did not want to touch it was due to the mouse lag issue and I did not want to proceed on with Dead Space 2 without playing the first one.

It's a bitch but there's also a small solution for it.

For people who does not know it yet all you have to do is to lower your in game mouse sensitivity to the lowest and up your mouse DPI/sensitivity to the highest available.

It's not perfect but still gets the job done.

There's only 2 complains I have.

Even with the small solution to the mouse lag I still get dizzy easily.
Any rigid camera movements and that's it for me.
Not only I feel sick - I also feel angry - because I simply dislike ported games with no fix to the issues.

Then the communication from the Rig suit.
That's probably the only thing that startled me.
I personally find it irritating as it's like a phone call without you being able to press answer and it just pops up.

I also personally find Kendra both irritating and annoying.
Thank goodness at least she was out of the picture finally at the end.



Time to move on to Dead Space 2.
Looking forward to it later as my friend told me it does not have the mouse lag issue so I should not have much problem going through the game in preparation for Dead Space 3!

Yep!

Dead Space 3 is coming out in Feb 2013 soon and I can't wait.



Especially since I have Mass Effect 3 I really want to play it with the N7 armor =D

Tried the Demo today with my friend on PS3 console and its pretty good.

Just that it's a very short demo.



And dear EA origins...

What's the point of giving the original Dead Space for pre-order players who owned it?
=/

And till now there's no patch to fix the mouse lag on PC.

"Great job".

No comments:

Post a Comment