Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy 2013!


OKOK.

Dear me. I almost have completely forgotten my blog!

Anyway, feeling sick and down for a week is so tiring >.<

95% recovered and I just need to live out the coughing.

I will try to have a meaningful update next time =P

In the mean time, to all my friends currently studying in Secondaries, JCs and Polys: NO MORE SCHOOL FOR ME!!!

Woo hoo!!!

Or not.

Finding a job that you really want and like is not easy when it's a rare type in Singapore >.<

Oh gosh.

If it keeps up I am going bonkers @_@

No wait.

Actually I might have already went bonkers while playing LoL since last night.

Felt down and lost and uncertain.

Like mental dullness. *touch wood*

What job am I looking for specifically?

Game Tester.

Yes, it is RARE in Singapore =(

For those interested, Ubisoft is hiring now!

You can apply via JobStreet too!

Hope those who also really wants it gets it!

And don't make a stupid mistake like me forgetting to attach my cover letter and then clicked on the Withdraw link as I wasn't feeling confident.

Then again, I created another account to do another submission.

Not being able to think straight for now makes me kinda go carefree a bit more.

What's the worst even if I submitted twice to the same job?

I won't get the job but I have nothing to lose either.

It would be worst if I did not try at all.

Which means it's time I spam a bit more of my resume on the job sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment