Friday, February 1, 2013

Ultraman


One of my childhood memories~

My favorite was the Tiga generation.

But this is not what I am gonna blog about.


Found this on Facebook posted by MangaFox and there's a new manga!

This is a really cool picture =D

Ages ever since the absents of the Gigantic Hero, the next generation hero who inherit the bloodlines of the legendary gigantic hero emerge. Shin Jiro, a normal high school student who's also the son of Shin Hayate(the real Ultraman) and is aware about the existence of Ultraman years ago and wanted to be a hero that save the world. He is just a normal human and had no superpowers or such. One faithful day lead him to a special high-tech suit that will turn him into a different incarnation of the legendary gigantic hero! Will he be a HERO?

I have not read it yet but I will!

So if you are interested -> Ultraman at Mangafox

No comments:

Post a Comment