Friday, February 11, 2011

CoD Black Ops: Dark Side of the Light -Final Rev-


Rushed made this again.
Need to clear my HDD space.
Running low.

Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC)
Tsuna!™ [ٿ]
Yu-eR!™ [ٿ]
Dumdumlicious™
[Beef]{K]{I]

Any "laggish" you see in the video is as original as it is =P
The green line at the bottom is probably resolution problem.
I am not sure about it but should be inconsistent aspect ratio.
I downsized it from 16:10 to 16:9.

Just a remake revise of my first one.
Applied some new stuff I learned like overlays but was not able to do certain ones that I wanted to. 
Still very new with this.

Also tried to make video less repetitive as possible but was very difficult.
Majority of my kills were done with L96 and the clips used were very old ones.
Not to mention the horrid lags were as present as now.
And I did not save the game files at all!

Ah well, there will be a next time for me to try again IF I continue playing "LAG OPS".

No comments:

Post a Comment