Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Deviljho Down


Not great but I got him anyway after 25 minutes of slashing.

A Guild HR5 Special Quest which pops out after I captured Rathalos.
Was trying to get myself Rathalos Plates.
Needed 4 of them for some stuff >.<
Sad to say only keep getting Wyvern Stones and Rathalos Rubies instead.
At least I got something, just not what I wanted.  

Current equipment is Narga S complete set and Shadow Saber "Moon".
Skills includes:
-Evasion Up
-Evade +2
-Trap Master
-Sneak

Thanks to both of the evade skills, I was able to roll pass several Dragon's Breath.
And also to go on the aggressive.
Not to mention suffer minimal damage as I did not bring any other extra items.
Did not expect HIM to pop out.
Good thing I always bring extra traps along for hunting.

Thanks to the Sneak skill, Deviljho was after my Felyne Comrades half of the time.
Pretty obvious that my Felyne Comrades go down fast.
One of them which uses Boomerang only is Level 20.
The other one is only Level 10.

Okie dokie.
Back to hunting Rathalos again for today.
I WILL get my hands on the PLATES Rathalos!

No comments:

Post a Comment