Friday, January 28, 2011

Heavy Rain


Opps!
Wrong one duh!
Who said I was gonna talk about the FREAK Rain which flooded Orchard last year?
Wait long long.
I have no idea how long ago since I went there!
...
Well, maybe a few weeks back I was passing through there :P
And seriously, it changed a lot especially near the MRT station.

And nope, I am not gonna talk about the recent flood from......
I forgot where again ._.
Bless the flood victims.

Yada yada yada.
Kk.
I am outdated.
Happy?
:P
Let's move on~

Finally got this game 3, 4 days back and I enjoyed playing it.
Am still trying to unlock all the trophies but some of it are like a bitch!

I kinda feel that it was....
Too easy? (Excluding the quick time events)
I got the Move Edition so I could play with PS move I bought last week.

But sadly...
During installation, the screen mentioned about how to fold the origami shown in the picture above
With a square sheet provided in the game box.
However, there was no sign of it >.<
So I just tear a piece of paper somewhere else and tried it.
Interesting.

Well, as usual, I do not enjoy Spoilers so I do not give any.
Go read up aye!

I mentioned the story plot was easy to figure out but some quick time events were....
Irritating especially when I first tried playing it with the motion controller.
Still need some time getting used to it.
On the contrary, the sixasis or dualshock were easier as there's no need for wide movement.

Other things to watch out for is that sometimes the trophy system is glitchy.
Sometimes it updates on time, sometimes it only updates after you quit to main menu and load some other chapters.

Other than the trophy system, another problem will be the game freezing and accepts no input.
Luckily, you can just quit with the PS button.
But you might need to restart your whole system depending on what happens after you quit.

Sometimes the system auto restarts itself.
Sometimes, the worst part is when you are doing a quick time event and it suddenly just goes into a black screen.
Reminds me of the constant black screen of death my computer enjoys giving me!

The 1st time I experienced the freeze but without the black screen was during a loading screen with the PI.
I thought maybe it's a larger area so it might take some time?

So I took out my PSP and played MHP3.
Killed a monster in 5 minutes.
Look at screen, PI still moving in loading screen and I though nothing was wrong.
Spend maybe another 5 minutes to farm and gem.
Look at screen again, same thing.
And so I had to quit and reload the game >.<
At least the chapter done before was saved, else I would be complaining big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment