Monday, January 17, 2011

Multi Slacking


Am really amazed how I can slack and do so many things at the same time.
What I do?


Watching Charmed.
Finished Season 1, now on to Season 2 episode 16.
And am still watching it as I am typing it.

What else?
Facebook gaming with 2 accounts.
Castle Age.
Haven.
And I just started Dawn of the Dragons cause my friend has been sending invites.
Restaurant City for the same reason above due to ingredients as usual.
And checking it every 30 minutes by setting a timer with my handphone.
Or every time I finished watching an episode.

And during the afternoon, I was also on my PSP while doing the above.
Guessing what game?


Monster Hunter Portable 3rd.
Gathering stuff and chopping monsters.
Still taking my own sweet time to clear *ALL* the village quests.

Sux that I have to find a group and give an answer by 21st Jan.
But!
I only have class on every Fridays!
Equals, can only ask on this coming Friday~

Note to my friends who came back to read my new blog.
Welcome!
Feel free to tag your blog URL in the cbox on the right so I can update the list of blogs on my left.
I have no idea whose is still alive from my old list :P

Once I got my pay in the afternoon, gonna go buy a new HDMI cable so I can continue my PS3 gaming with my PC monitor in my room.
Mum's still on with the internet TV series.

And now I am still here doing all the above minus the PSP.
Episode 17 is ending soon and gonna start with 18 later.

And I just realized its already 1.43am ._.!

No comments:

Post a Comment