Friday, January 14, 2011

Waiting always feel so slow

But time seems to like to fly pass fast!
Got bored, so i updated stuffs on my Facebook and blog while I was in school.
I even touched old games like Castle Age again ._.
It was a craze last time.
Not sure if it is still now.

So, what the heck am I waiting for?
Responds from a classmate if his group is willing to spilt 1 person to my side and it will settle my 1st problem for my one and only module of this trimester!
Yup. Min 2, max 3.
They don't allow 4 .

Setting that aside, need to prepare my resume fast.
Temp job hunting~
Hopefully I can find one.



Other than that, have been touching my Monster Hunter Portable 3rd again.
But I just want to clear *ALL* of the village quest first :P
So, KeNa.
You no choice have to wait :P
I am still surviving with the Yukumo Set for Guild Quests!
Wahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment