Sunday, January 9, 2011

Right Number, Wrong Person

10:34AM
Handphone ring.
Half dead beat, slept at 5am.
Found my handphone and answered:

Me: "Hello?"
? :"Hello! Laobu ar!"
Me: "....huh"
?: "Eh, this is Laobu right?"
Me: "No, I am not Laobu. You got the wrong number."
?: "Oh really ar? You not Laobu?!"
Me: "Ya....."
?: "Opps! Sorry, sorry."

Went back to sleep~


10:36AM
*Ring~*, Answer

?: "Hello, yo u XiaoJing right?!"
Me: "...ya, who are you ar?"
?: "I am sherwin! Haha!"
Me: "Lolx..."
Sherwin: "I thought how come I call wrong number! You XJ but I call you Laobu instead!"
Me: "Diao!"
Sherwin: "Oh ya, you have Hiitsu's number? I need it urgently (blablabla)"
Me: "Ok, wait ar *searching through phone book* "
Sherwin: "Need to ask him computer stuff about the AMD and Intel."
Me:"Ya, he good with this kind of stuff. His number is ********* "
Sherwin: "Ok, thank you. You guys still playing as usual?"
Me: "Not really now."
Sherwin: "Really meh?"
Me:"Ya."


*face touched some random numbers on my touch screen as well as the dial button*
Me:"Hello? ...."

*looks at phone...*
*hang up*
*sleep*
---
*woke up*
*look at time*
3.30PM

No comments:

Post a Comment