Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Back home after work, but I am not tired from work!
Was tired due to lack of food :P
And partly also of standing in the MRT + some walking distance.
My legs has really become more and more CMI!


Tomorrow's work place will be at~
Shangri-la

Not the one at Sentosa but the one at Orchard.
Need to go find a way to get there early in the morning 8am!


Now very sad...
Cause.
No.
DINNER!



Mum phoned and asked if I would go home eat and "yesh" I said!
But!

No one fed Whiskey, Snowy and Gizmo when I got home + it was like no one returned home yet scenario until I went in and saw lights from the second living room which indicates my Mum watching her internet TV.

So after I spent 20mins or so to feed them, went up, Mum said didn't cook (T_T) and second sister just woke up and gonna rush to feed the dogs which I had already done so.

Now there's only some Paos! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment