Sunday, February 27, 2011

Un-Sleep-able

Well.
What can I do when my body system is still screwed up.
That which also includes my attendance rate >.<
Time to get a damn loud alarm clock I guess..


No point in me trying to sleep early either.
Closed my eyes thinking about different stuffs while trying to fall asleep does not work.
That which happened on last Thursday plus 3 hours of... time wasted trying to sleep!
I think I only managed to start to sleep around 5AM or so.
Couple that with stomach ache problems.
Think of that as... CNY blues?
LoL.

Anyway...
Seriously.
Whatever.
I just need to make sure no more stomach and sleep screwing up for the next coming month.
Need to attend all of them.

And since my computer is also screwing up itself...
I just need... a bit.
Just a bit more time until I can upgrade...
Like...
Almost all of it?
._.
It's soooooooooooo gonna cost T_T
At least I am better off than Darren's for now.
His computer has decided to go on a total shutdown.

So as bored as I am other than fixing the stupid Python codes,
I can't even play any games properly....
At least as I used to.

What to do now when I can't do my computer gaming?


On my beloved PS3~


Enjoyed the Monster Hunting session today too.

And the air-con :P

No comments:

Post a Comment