Friday, March 4, 2011

Phail!


Since as usual I can't sleep, decided to go back to Civ5.
Still have quite a few achievements not yet complete, excluding all the other DLCs.
Sad to say, my plan for a Cultural Victory has failed again!
I used India with only a Capital cause I also want to get another achievement, "One to Rule them All".
Was playing on King difficulty. I move difficulty up by 1 level every time I earn a victory.
Arab had the strongest military but Persia built United Nations, had the most vote and down the culture chance went >.<

Will be trying again after school.
This time, I have already set the game up using Egypt.
The higher level AI tends to steal the Wonders so easily even though I went to deforesting mode for increased production.
(Unique) Egypt's 20% wonder production rate + (Social Policy) Tradition's 20% wonder construction = I don't know yet!
LoLx.

There goes my alarm again.
Time to wash up and get going.
And maybe catch a breakfast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment