Saturday, March 12, 2011

Got it earlier than I expected myself to


Got Scy and Kena to get this game for me since they went to IT fair and SLS to buy their stuffs.
Thanks guys!

Will be getting it next week.
Now is to wait till 15th to get my hands on...


The very first RTS game I touched was Shogun Total War. The very very first one of the total war series. I remember that I got that game from my cousin, Gary when I went to his house to borrow some games to play.

And I remember flooding the whole map with spies so I do not have to initiate or declare war.
Just wait for the province to have riot and send my army in there and occupy it. LoL.
No repercussions at all!

Now to play my DAO.


I did not back up my save files cause it was a rush to upgrade my com asap cause it was too freaking slow in whatever it is doing cause I underclocked it to prevent it from giving me death screens both blue and black!
:P

Anyway, now I am re-doing my very first character I played throughout my 1st try.
A dual sword rogue. More on cunning than strength.
I prefer it to strike fast fast with dual daggers than 2 broadswords/longswords.

No comments:

Post a Comment