Saturday, April 9, 2011

Medal of Honor (2010)


Ok, yes, I am slow to finally play this game now :P
What to do?
I have no part time to do now and a paper on 20th April.
So broke after getting my power com.

And I keep forgetting to take my computer picture, lolx.
Coupled it with 100mbps = BANZAI!
Only when my family isn't doing the streaming combo >.<

Ok, anyway.
Short story but good impact~
I like.
Sometimes you really want to put a bullet into the damn idiot sitting behind a desk and giving ridiculous orders and such. Like a boss of a programmer asking you to complete the project with an unrealistic deadline.
Personal favorite part?
"Looks like we lost the VCTV" or whatever it is.
The AI was pretty easy and I completed the game in maybe around 2 hours even though I played on Hard on first time round unlike CoD's.
Can still remember the AIs all aiming for player only.

And since I can on everything on MAX with no worries about my GFX overheating and computer giving BSOD....


I am now tempted to find my CD and reinstall CoD4:MW and play through the story again.
Save files are gone but gonna be happy to play the sniper part once again.
I think till now CoD4 is still 1 of my top favorite.

PS: I still hate the dogs though >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment