Friday, April 29, 2011

2 things I hate about Garena Dota-ing

I am not a pro at gaming.
I do not remember calling myself a pro.
But that does not mean I do not know how to play DoTA.


1 - Map Hackers

1st, apology to iggywOw who played Morphling.
Never mind if it's read or not.
It's my own conscience anyway and something I want to do.

After watching the replay, he did not map hack.
Wrong accusation. Our side's fault.
It was the Earthshaker confirm plus chop who map hack aka Ju5tified <- just blacklist him thank you.

They have no WARDS.
Who always farm on a single laner EVERY TIME without FAIL. (Veno was really just unlucky).
Who always go hunt and kill our Troll aka wenwen0202 who Lothar-ed to check and Ward their NC several times.

The ES who ALWAYS fissure and stun hero just right at the end of it while in FOG of WAR or when INVI.

However, IF you 2 were friends and were working together...
F*** YOU!
-----

2 - Sore losers who can do nothing but NATO in winning team.

A Jug who can't win any 3 of my friends and I while 1 on 1.

An idiot Jug who Omnislash at Lycan (me) who had summoned wolves, Ulti to wolf form with own creeps in front of tower and then Blade Fury to try to escape and TP but still got killed by me.

He can't even kill Miki who was using Ursa the 1st time today.

Oh not to mention an idiot Jug who did not wait for ES to Ulti 1st to clear the surrounding and just Omnislash in a gank thinking he would not get caught. Which was again in front of the tower with creeps.

And just by chance we saw him and gank him (no wards though) he complained we map hack.

What else from wenwen?
He actually wanted to scold "Jug stfu, I don't see you in action at all!"
Ya, wenwen is a HE :P

Jug's player?
Why bother? He might not be good with that hero but good with others but we don't care.
They can actually end earlier if have better team work but the other players were just NC farmers and Morphling can't break through our base alone.
Which ends up dragging the game to 60mins plus.
-----

Anyway, that's about it for my ranting.
I have to update my blog anyway :P
Needed a topic.

Leg still recovering, still need to soften the calf muscles more though.
So till now no running to minimize the burden on my ligament and the calf muscles.
4 months liao =(
Now I am really feeling lazy and bored -_-
Maybe I should go out and watch a movie or something later.
School is restarting next week.
Not to forget my body clock has become nocturnal mode.


Oh, and....
WHY IS IT SO HOT????!!!!!!

I really need the air-con T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment