Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In all meaning of senses in the world avaliable... W.T.F


Ya.
Like that!
A bit...
No way I will toss my beloved computer like that though!

Clip note.
We mostly gave up last year caused it was too hectic and confusing.
And the scoring is unbelievably stupid for everyone.
Some even gave up right after the first assignment just to focus on the other modules.

So most of us failed our project miserably and we try to depend on the paper.
But the paper too was a bad joke.
And so most of us were prepared to fail and take something else.

But too bad for me I have no other choices left to replace my Robotics module, I took up the same module again this trimester cause I want to graduate this year!

So now this trimester I believe almost every team managed to pass their project so it came down to the papers this morning. We need to pass it to pass the module (which was not the choice available for us last year. We had to pass both if I remember correctly).


Anyway, most of us who retook this studied hard cause of the horrors we experienced.

Well, maybe not everyone and I was not THAT motivated for this module.
To move on, the 2 hour for this morning paper...
Was a ridiculous lame and stupid joke.
Everyone who did the paper last year commented the same thing.

Compared to the paper last year.
It was..
TOO EASY!

Well, it's a good news that it kind of pisses me off.
Makes it look like my cohort were the guinea pigs.
And now 1 freaking module costs roughly SGD 1.5K!

The bad news of this?
Well, the questions were those easy to overlooked but not that forgettable.
Codings? I believe most of us ignored it cause it will be a waste of time.
Lucky programming questions were really limited to only MCQs.

I will not hope to pass cause I want to pass.
I did everything I can and could.
But the mood is still bad.

So I am gonna defuse myself before it gets worst partially thanks to lack of sleep.
Basically, grumpy.

Oh, a good picture of what it would be good to do maybe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment