Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Time to go~

One and only paper this semester..
The python paper.
Hopefully no... dramatic screw ups since project passed.

And to save my sanity, I did not bother trying to memorize the langton ant and game of life codes even though it came out last year (which our staff say no need to study programming codes, not included, which ends up shortening half of our life spans when we read the last 2 questions).

50 MCQs and 10 short questions.
In any case I just need to pass this paper to overall pass this module.

Well. Taking a gamble since staff said mostly based on project management.
So did not really touch up on the python codes since those will be in MCQs.
Gonna just read it algorithmically since programming languages code are almost the same minus the stupid syntax and ways to define, declare, initialize and etc.

Hope my own basic understanding would be enough.

Or not.

Hoping is not gonna get me anywhere.

I will just have to find a way by myself as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment