Saturday, April 23, 2011

Icarus - Phoenix

After 3 tries with this fella, this is what I think.
Long Range Sun Ray chase hero Imba. Close Combat = GG.
For a strength hero, Icarus is like paper when trapped and wacked in close range or melee due to low armor.
I am not that of a hardcore player to find out about his stats gain and etc so peeps try checking out the DoTA forums instead.
At least the Dive skill makes up for him to escape.
Can't Roshan too!

But his Ultimate is very useful. I only had to RTB twice throughout the whole game and keep hunting the AIs in different ways I can think of with Icarus.
The only thing I cannot fully experience is when a gank occurs.
The reason is quite obvious aye.
LoLx.

But still AIs in the end and the AI scripts still bugged.
The enemy heros will not attack the Supernova egg at all.
I confirmed that a couple of times when I purposely dived into the whole enemy group and lay the egg there.
If I were playing with pub and good/pro players were there = instant GG for my Icarus =P

1st try was when playing with pub but no idea how to use.
2nd and 3rd was trying him out with the new 6.70c AI R2 DoTA map today.

KeNa tried the Guardian Wisp and managed to kill 1 enemy hero.
He last hit Naga's prey tho.
And the amount of Aura he stacked was damn imba too! Haha.

Now the rest of the fellas are busy CSS-ing now.
Can't join in cause Mum streaming dramas again.
Maybe I will go take a nap or something.
Feeling kind of drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment