Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The break before the storm

Okie dokie.

I have finally submitted all my assignments last night.

So tiring and I was soooo confused trying to complete the Data Flow Diagram which was the only 1 submitted late.

But then after I uploaded it, I found out it was only worth 2 points <_<
And since I submitted late, its now only worth 1 point @_@

Putting that aside, my IT Applications was off to a super epic bad start which I don't feel like recalling again. Now it's better for me to focus more on the last 2 papers.

Not sure if I can pass this module again.

Seriously, this is so troublesome.

I do not know why our school enjoy giving us meek and not so common stuff to study on. And finally now they decided to remove the mathematics part from it when the module is going to be replaced by a GAME development module.

I once went for a job interview and the interviewer asked me what programming language my school taught me. I mentioned one of them being Python and he goes "never heard of it". Free source and meek.

At least the FreeBSD was quite interesting.
Reminds me of Linux and Unix though I hardly ever use them.

Now this week is the study break week and the final battle begins next week *_*

Still not touching any online games in the meanwhile.

They are much harder to stop playing compared to offline games which I can pause and take my own sweet time.


Oh and before I forgot in regards to the new Mass Effect 3 extended ending....

Can't really say I liked that >.<

But it's definitely FAR more better than what was given initially.

Have to say DA series endings are much better off than it was even though it was similar.

Anyway do us a favor next time, no more color selection endings -_-

Still patiently awaiting for DLCs *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment