Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And I Went On A Rampage!


What can I do?

No one is available for gaming!

All busy!

Me too anyway :P

So I decided to HoN match make solo and had an unexpected result.


No, I was not playing with AI FYI.
How to play with AI anyway? (Really don't know.)
._.

Anyway, this account was created initially for the sole purpose of testing out HoN heroes and I only started earlier this month.
Gonna make it as my main since I had been using it more than my reserved account.

But that will be after I earned enough Silver to get my Rampage alternate avatar.
The Unicorn Rampage.


Maybe another round or two I might have enough but that will be tomorrow morning instead.

I want to sleep earlier today.

Everyone's lagging but I was not affected that much excluding the random spikes I keep experiencing through out the whole game.
As usual, family streaming session.

It was getting on my nerves actually as I was already feeling very tired and felt like going to bed soon.


And since Hellborne refused to remake saying that they are not being affected and due to the fact all 4 of my team mates were having super lags, decided to play a bit more aggressive than usual.

People like having free wins over laggy opponents and act high and mighty.
Too bad I ain't really lagging.

And I am really feeling very lucky this month...
Which in this game it started out with Blood Lust (aka First Blood).
I rarely do that even in DoTA.


One of my teammates DC-ed and never returned so it became 4v5.

Decided to go on a hunt.
Mostly all fountain charges :P

Ended up that I managed to go on an ownage spree and dominated at least 2 (or was it 3?) of their heroes.

Until they started using their brains and went on a party quest.

But someone warded for the team and we managed to catch RPG-ers in jungles.

Wards ftw~

Mymirdom and Moon Queen was 2 good backups despite the lag while I charged in and soaked up most of the damage~

If it wasn't for the lag, I think Moon Queen will be owning instead and I will be taking my own sweet time doing random charges.

Thunderbringer was a good dare devil too.
Instead of just casting ulti and hiding behind, he will actually come closer and spam all his spells.

Hellbourne finally reached an agreement to concede after 36mins so Legion won.
Yay?

They might not have been playing seriously.
Or they were really that bad.
I don't know.
It just seems too easy.

I assumed they are not lagging bad since remake did not pass at all.
Which I also gave a No too.
Server seems to be lagging for my 2 matches today so I did not see the point of it.


Or was it that I really improved again?
My spree seems to be getting better and better everyday ._.
Not just in gaming alone.
Other stuffs too.

Might be the fact that I am feeling a little bit happy not needing to attend my retarded school for a while.
LoLx...

Who knows?
=D

Enough of my ramblings...
I just wanted to type things out, anything in mind to release some....
Pent up frustration?
Maybe, maybe not.

Possibly due to the fact that I am not feeling confident in passing my paper and feeling unsure about my current work.

Me and my stupid low confidence issue.

So instead of ranting and etc, let me just "show off" for today >.<

I really need to consider buying 4D and Toto this month!

But first!

Sleepy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment