Thursday, August 11, 2011

Front Mission Evolved


Summary: Not fun (for me, seriously).

Ok, anyway....
I did not enjoy this game much after a 3 hour play through and no, I have not completed it yet.
The combat system has change and is too similar to Armored Core series even though I like it.
From Software.
AC and it's combat system is more or less their trademark.

The reason why I did not enjoy it was because it's originality was gone =(
Even some, or should I say most settings were too similar to AC's.
They should have named this Armored Core Evolved instead.

So, this game is an extreme disappointment for me.
It was fun playing though... just not the settings, story line and new combat gameplay.
I actually preferred the older ones where it's tactics based.

Since I spent $30 for this...
Might as well make good use of it first.

Better than leaving my FFXIII and Star Ocean aside and not touching.
Good games these days are hard to find.
Not that I do not appreciate the developers hard work.

It's just that new games have super weak story line which discourages me to continue on.
So-so combat gameplay improvements that makes it too easy...
But definitely a thumbs up for nice graphics.

Old games are like invaluable treasures to me now >.<

If this game bores me tomorrow...

Well, I will be asking around for anyone who can lend me Disgaea!

(?)
Why am I touching my PS3 all of a sudden?
First I need to spin it so it won't spoil due to long term inactivity.
Second I finished my paper yesterday thus ending my hiatus.
Third I am free (duh!).
Fourth I have no job (yet).
Fifth I got too tired today to look through the net with my naked eyes and clicking through pages to apply for jobs.
Well be doing it later in the morning after I wake up.

And hopefully this headache will go off!

To the rest of the students preparing for your incoming papers..
All the best~
And don't give up! (Even if you have failed both of your assignments or project.)

No comments:

Post a Comment