Monday, August 22, 2011

Is Now Officially 23 Years Old

First of all.

Thank you to all my good friends out there wishing me a Happy Birthday!

I really appreciate it.


Having some difficulties wrangling out the photos from my antique hand phone so as usual no photo uploads YET >.<

Reason 1: Cable not working cause phone is 3/4 dead.

Reason 2: Phone cannot read memory card = now all data inside phone memory.

Reason 3:

First experience user summary:
BlueSoleil, your software sucks...
I have waited for almost an hour and the bar is not moving =(

Total time wasted: 2 hours

Total times computer restarted: 6

I am 100% sure my Bluetooth adapter is working fine.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings.

Will be watching Ao no Exorcist 19 after I am done with other stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment