Saturday, August 27, 2011

Razer Blade - The World's First True Gaming Laptop


I want one!
:P

I just like Razer stuff~

Not to mention I always use Intel and nvidia =D

But there are a few things that are not properly addressed to in this video.

How do they deal with graphics card overheating issues?
Hmm, not just graphics card, all the hardware inside.
Laptop users should know just how fast their laptop tends to heat up fast unless they use a cooling pad.

As for gaming wise, we tend to check out gfx heat more often.
Especially when it comes to using high powered gfx.


Battery life and time.
Self explanatory.

Are there only 2 USB ports?
Cause that's the most I can spot on their left side.
And from my info, MacBookAir only has 2 USB ports too.
Not to forget these 2 are around the same thin and sleek design.
The video did not really rotate the laptop to the right and the back.
And if I did not see wrongly, there seems to be a HDMI port? o.o

Another IO port question.
I only saw the port for audio (headphone/speakers).
Where's the port for mic?

The LED touch panels.
How exactly does it takes the game data and display over there?
Does it work for all games or does it have to be updated every time for a new game?
And you know certain gamers tend to be rough with the stuff when they panic or stress etc, how impact resistant it is?

Some other stuffs but lets just leave it as it is more now.
I am feeling real~ tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment