Saturday, August 6, 2011

Paper in 4 days time

Kawada Mami - Jellyfish
To Aru Majutsu no Index

That said, I am still feeling like jelly thanks to flu.

Went for interview last Wednesday.
First one in fact.
And had no idea what crap I talked about when I was inside.
It lasted around 15 minutes.
Not to forget I was having nervous spikes.
But lucky me, my 3 interviewers were really friendly =D

Oh, and not to mention I sometimes have the habit to set my clock 20 minutes in advance so.....
I arrived too early!
LoL.

Will have to wait around for 2 weeks to know who gets hired.
In the mean time, I will study till paper end then go and mass apply other jobs.
And also enjoy my new games I have been buying off Steam >.<

Have to say though, I need to spend lesser now because of this.
The offers were tempting...

No meals except dinner will do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment