Saturday, July 23, 2011

Assingment 2 GG


This here, is the screen I had been staring at almost non-stop for the past 2 weeks.
I can hardly even sleep with all the code ideas swimming around in my head.
Which means this also includes my computer being on for 2 to 3 weeks plus!
Really need to give it a good pat and a good rest.
I can finally do my work without the need of worrying it dying on me like last time.
Believe or not even using multi tab browser like FireFox(I open a lot :P) I can get black screen of death while running on a core2duo.

Anyway.
I am not great at programming but I like it (and also hate it) =P
Makes no sense?
I would suggest you to give it a try or take a course for it.

That said, I tried my best already even though it was not enough.
Yet my bad habit and stubbornness keeps kicking in when I got ram into a problem.
Unless I find some way to at least make it work some how, I will end up getting stuck there for like... hmmm, I not sure! LoLx.

And then the rest of what I wana type happens to be in a chat I had with a friend yesterday night.


FYI, I actually started my assignment damn early.
But, ya, the break down part and the... "damn, still got time lah, relax relax, take a deep breath and turn your attention somewhere for a while"
I spent 2 weeks playing games till I recovered >.<

Good thing is I can also brush up my ASP.NET knowledge a bit more so I can deal with jobs that require this skill.
I think I will still stick to VB.NET for now but I really really wana move on to C side.
VB.NET is good for learning but can be.... inflexible I think.
Plus the bugs! :P
Anyway, all program will have bugs just like a human will have a flaw in them.
But then again the IDE.... oh well, never mind.

And with all my rantings, figures.
Looks like I will still stick to programming a while more even when I got a job~

Time for me to finally get a good rest.
And for my dear comp too!

As well as my aching back, "flatten" back of the side, jelly legs and ....
Nope, my hands and arms are still fine!

Nitey nitz....
yawn.....

No comments:

Post a Comment