Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Worst Possible Start for Mass Effect 3?


Damn this was hilarious!
A caution for people who have not yet touch ME 1 and ME2 at all as it contains major plot spoilers.

I always played as a Paragon but I did have a Renegade Shepard.
I did not play complete as a Renegade though.
Too used to always playing as the good guy first.
Just so happens I have never had a game which I completed playing as the bad guy >.<

I should really make a new save game data soon.
After I get my Shepard to romance Thane this time round~

On a side note, I disliked Ashley so I sent her for the nuclear bomb on ME1.
._.
Kaiden > Ashley.
I don't know why but I just really don't like her.
She sounded like a bitch a lot of times to me >.<
Bitching alien this and that.

No comments:

Post a Comment