Monday, July 4, 2011

I think I am losing a few screws in my brain

That said..
I woke up slightly before 9am just before my alarm starts buzzing.

Then I "stoned" a bit which seems like only a few minutes to me.
Guess what?
I checked the time after that "few minutes" and it's 10am!
WTF?!


Anyway, it was highly possible I might have dozed off and did not realize at all.


But then.
I packed up and left my house within 3 minutes which includes:
brushing my teeth and washing my face,
changing,
wearing my socks and shoes,
sayang my 3 doggies on the way out
and maybe another 2 minutes to reach the bus stop.

The time is then 10.05am, still salvageable I had hope.
Bus won't do the trick reaching school in time so I waited for taxi.
So for the next 10 minutes, no luck.
But at 10.15am a taxi appeared, I did not flag it though.
It came too late.
And I was already drenched in sweat.


The lecturer in which he is a really good teaching staff, is also strict with attendance.
By 10.20am if you did not sign your attendance you can kiss goodbye to it.

Eh, what time my class starts?
It's quite obvious if you have not figure it out yet.
10am.


Then I decided since the attendance is already gone case and most of us only attended the morning lecture for the sake of attending (but he sometimes teaches some good stuff), guess it won't hurt (I hope) in missing today's school.
Guess I will ask someone what he went through today.

What about afternoon lab?
My time slot starts at 3pm today though some of my group students might try and squeeze into the 1st slot.
First come first serve.
No space liao you suay.

And so I bought breakfast,
switched on my computer,
checked my Steam,
IM abit
and blogged this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment