Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Had A Dream

I had a dream last night.
Not a stupid one though it was damn LoL for me.

I dreamed that I went for
Kendo training.

Was already in gi and hakama, but I wondered how and why as I first saw myself wearing causal clothes.

Oh, and it was not the usual dojos I went before.
Some place I have never and not yet seen.
And it was so small and cramp.

Anyway, so I "magically" changed into my gi and hakama without knowing how and when.
AND
My Men, Dou and Tare.
Yep, "magically". Just a dream as I was pretty "awake" inside so I thought "let's not mind the small details".

Then I reached my hand downwards in front of me and I realized:
There was no Kote.

Confused (while in a dream, lolx), I turned towards my bogu bag.
Empty!

And thus I woke up on my bed,

with the kote.

W.T.F

Looks like when I was searching for the Kote in the dream I subconsciously went and pick it up and went to bed.

It's been so long I have had a dream and this weird one had to pop out after a night of a day's sleep debt.
Looks like I was damn tired and bored and my brain tried to "cheer" me up. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment