Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Random Facts about People


http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/DefenceNews/MilitaryOperations/CorporalMarkAnthonyPalinKilledInAfghanistan.htm

R.I.P.

Let's face it.
Without clicking the link or even try to read it you probably won't even know who is this guy and not even bother about it.

Don't be afraid to deny it.
Because even I who is blogging about this do not know about him until a Facebook friend posted this on his status.
Even the link was provided by another Facebook friend who took his time despite being busy with his work and search for Corporal Palin's news.

Some people will just read and goes, "Oh, ok. People die every day anyway."
Which in reality is true.

But do you know?
About 107 people die around the world with each passing minute each with different kind of causes.
Yet an addicted celeb pops out top.

Then again speaking of a alcohol and stupid drug addict you guys would probably know who the hell he or she is.
I don't, and yet there's a big woo-ha.
And I am not interested in finding out who.

So what am I trying to say?

In a world's sense to majority of people:
A true hero < A famous addict.
A sad reality.

But then why do people like to blog and post on the internet all on the latest news especially when it comes to anything that involves big heads?

Our life are actually quite static.
I think it is because people wants to be a part of a loop thinking that by doing the in-news, there are in the flow and achieved something by "Oh, I know this news!" and start talking about it as if they are involved in the whole thing or affair, which again I find that stupid.

You really want to make a difference?
You can start by doing what you really want to do, not what you should do.
Then do what you should do for what you want to do.

You don't have to be part of the so-called world news and in-loop to live your life.
It's your life, your choice.
You can choose to ruin it or live it to your fullest cause at the end of the day, we are still going for an eternal nap.
No point hiding behind masks and act when you are outside of your comfort zone.

Life is short after all.

And before any reader of my blog misunderstand, I am not trying to act big or anything.
I am just voicing out in my own way since I generally do not speak much normally.
I am just feeling disgusted.

Disgusted at what?
After reading till the end, you still have no idea?
In short, people.

Not all though.
But the majority.

No comments:

Post a Comment