Sunday, July 24, 2011

Saints Row: The Third - Announcement Trailer


Cool song and nice trailer.
Power by Kanye West.

Have never touched a Saints Row game before though I was thinking of trying one last time but did not really quite go for it.

Now this little nice trailer has got me interested in it.
But there's still 4 months and 5 more days before it is out.
So in the mean time, I think I will go look around for some offers on the first 2 series =D

Hmmm, wait!
WAIT WAIT WAIT A MINUTE!

Dead Island
September 6, 2011
(Well, KeNa was and still trying to pull people to play this.)

Battlefield 3
October 25, 2011
(Then add in a group of friends which are BF fan boys.)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
November 8, 2011
(I am definitely getting this, enough said.)

 
 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
November 11, 2011
(Another one of my must play game. Fisher is planning to get it too~)

Saints Row: The Third
November 15, 2011
(And then here is another sandbox which have 2 great predecessors.)

This is official.
I am so going to be broke!

And I can foresee that I might need another upgrade soon...
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment