Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Can I Nuke?


Nuke.
Requirements: 25 kill streak.

Yes I still can!
Ya well, old stuff but fun since I usually don't arm nuke.
It's always Predator, Cobra and Pavelow or Apache.
But I have been using Care Package, Predator and Harrier recently after we started playing again.

This ain't my first anyway.
Just a Nuke and for a handy blog topic update :P
Hiitsu nuked yesterday night too but I wasn't there to record it.

Sad to say, my real goal was not achieved as not all kills excluding my kill streaks was done with my Intervention T_T
The most funny part is when I was actually on form playing sniper and I did not arm Nuke in many many games.
Even my highest steak of 33 was done purely by sniping with Intervention in Wasteland w/o help from a KillStreak.
At least I feel satisfied for my 2nd goal - another Nuke before clicking the Prestige again.

Playing with friends is fun after all.
Thanks guys!

Okie dokie, enough of me side tracking.
Out to grab lunch and continue working on my assignment 2 later.

No comments:

Post a Comment