Saturday, July 23, 2011

Typing of the Dead 2 (2007)



No way I can reach this typing speed without looking at my keyboard.
Yet =P
1 day, who knows?

Found the older TotD in my games folder where the characters are actually strapped with DreamCast and keyboards instead of guns in TotD2.
Good thing it's still working while running it in compatibility mode.

Sad to say my skills dropped madly.
And my special key skills are still GG.

One weird thing though.
As I am typing this post of mine I am actually touch typing without even the need to look at my keyboard. But sometimes I do need to look at my keyboard to find a single key when I start typing or when I have to key in my special long passwords.

But when I was playing the game earlier on every time I typed halfway I keep looking at my keyboard =P
Wondering what's up with that.
Or maybe the speed requirement is still kind of too fast for me now.

As for TotD2.
If I got my hands on it.
Well, I think I will definitely set the difficulty to very easy first! XP
That speed is currently super way beyond me >.<
And I still know people who can probably type faster than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment